Do you have a strong teaching or editorial background in Maths? We have a new opportunity to join a well-established international educational publisher in, London, as it expands its Maths publishing operations. You will be able to bring your own network of authors and project managers to the role in order to shape the creation of K12 print and digital materials. You will also plan and implement the editorial strategy for maths products across the UK and International secondary schools market.
This is intended to be a full time office based role, however there is flexibility for home-working with regular trips into the office. Our client will also consider this role on a part-time basis for the right candidate, however a minimum of 3 days a week would be required.
- Plan and coordinate digital and print projects for secondary Maths
- Conduct market research for international Maths curriculums
- Develop content for both print and digital Maths courses
- Liaise and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams across the globe and contribute to a variety of areas
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse competition and market trends
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent market knowledge of K12 Maths, with the desire to research international curriculum requirements
- Be able to bring your own network of authors and project managers
- Strong Maths teaching or editorial background
- Hold a proactive approach, with the willingness to adapt and contribute across departments when necessary
- Ability to communicate with authors, editors and project managers
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Parissa Bagheri
Tel: 0203 574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.