Would you like to develop your skills in a rewarding role? Are you a good listener with strong interpersonal skills? A B2B publisher based in Manchester is looking for driven Media Sales Executive with a consultative approach. This is a great occasion to join a friendly team and promote media products and services. This role will start remotely.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create new sales leads through cold calls, existing relationships, networking, etc.
- Build and develop excellent relationship with clients at all levels
- Achieve targets, completing sales process from leads to invoices
- Develop expertise re products and markets
What you’ll have:
- Previous sales experience in property or media is required
- Excellent negotiation, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Confident and resilient approach to work, with the drive to meet targets
- Ability to be organised and multitask, with a keen eye for detail
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.