Our client, a highly respected professional membership body and charitable association are seeking a Membership Coordinator to join their team in London responsible for driving their membership recruitment and retention.
Working closely with the COO, the Membership Coordinator will be responsible for shaping the end to end membership experience for the professional body, with key responsibilities including:
- Drive, develop and execute a strategy for membership growth, retention and engagement.
- Be the first point of contact and provide a customer focused, knowledgeable service for anyone looking for membership services on a global level. Also take responsibility for developing relationships with associated Associations and affiliate groups.
- Responsible for the end-to-end annual membership renewal process; including responsibility for reviewing the annual membership budget and managing and new membership applications.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Events Executive to ensure the membership offering is clearly presented through marketing and events activities, supporting on membership marketing and PR campaigns
- Drive overall membership communications and support the production of a membership newsletter.
- Proactively develop and improve processes across the membership function.
As a champion for membership within this prestigious membership body, we are looking for a candidate with proven experience in a membership focused role within a professional membership body, providing a high level of customer service. The ability to communicate to an extremely high level with internal and external stakeholders will be essential, through the use of data dissemination and presentations; therefore strong written communication skills are also key. In addition, experience using CRM and Membership Management systems will be important such as MailChimp and SalesForce.
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a highly prestigious organisation; if you have great membership services experience coupled with a passionate and enthusiastic attitude then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.