We have a lovely new role, working for a London based charity as their new Membership Coordinator. The organisation has recently launched their new 5-year strategy which puts growing their membership at its heart. This is a highly varied and interesting role where you will be responsible for supporting the individual membership journey; being a front-line contact, managing membership and CRM processes, and keeping accurate member records and producing reports and analysis. This role will work on a hybrid basis with 2 days a week in the London office.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Administering the membership process e.g., applications and renewals.
- Being the first point of contact for members, including fielding calls and managing the membership mailbox.
- Coordinate their representatives across the UK.
- Follow up new membership leads to grow the company’s membership.
- Ensure operational processes and procedures are documented.
- Support the Engagement team in membership recruitment, retention and engagement activities.
The successful person will have some proven experience of working within the membership team of an organisation, and will have solid administrative skills with the confidence to make judgements/decision on a daily basis and have experience of using CRMs for record keeping and reporting. You will have the ability to work flexibly in a small close-knit team, with the ability to maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly, collaborative team, with the opportunity to develop and grow an important role. The organisation offers an attractive salary and excellent company benefits, along with great training opportunities to support career development.
For further information, please send your CV with a short cover note, outlining your salary expectations.