Could you help expand this business into new regions/territories by identifying and exploiting opportunities? A leading global educational publishing company is looking to appoint an experienced ELT publishing professional with experience of managing complex multi-component publishing projects. Candidates must possess a strong understanding of the current publishing market and have excellent project management skills. You will oversee the development of new Ministry products and will liaise with core publishing teams to ensure products meet the requirements of the markets.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Contributing to the development of Ministry Request for Proposal (RFP) documents as required, liaising with the Program Director, Editorial Manager and Sales Managers at each stage of the negotiations
- Working closely with the Editorial Manager at tender/project initiation stage to ensure costs and plate are budgeted and allocated appropriately
- Be a key point of contact for all new Ministry product opportunities
- Maintain and update high-level schedules and communicate any changes to all relevant parties
- Creating detailed workflow schedules for Ministry projects, ensuring that the writing, development and production stages are delivered to market on time and in budget.
- Organise and lead Ministry project update meetings with in-house teams
Demonstrable experience of managing external suppliers and sound knowledge of editorial, design and production processes are important in this role as are excellent written and verbal communication skills.
TEFL teaching experience or a CELTA qualification would be an advantage.
This is a hybrid working role with some days required in the office and the other days working remotely. The company offers an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package with this appointment. For further details on this interesting and varied role, please send your CV and a short cover note.