We are looking for a smart ecommerce executive with excellent organisational and analytical skills to join our small team. With an interest in and flair for all things digital, you will work closely with the Ecommerce managers to help ensure our stores are places that our customers love to shop. You will get to know our products, customers, suppliers and clients inside out and be responsible for executing campaigns to drive sales from each of your accounts. You will have a crucial role in supporting the team in meeting their goals, but also have a high degree of input into the customer experience for the stores you work on.
This role involves working remotely and for either four (preferred) or five days per week.
- Gain a deep insight into your clients, their audiences and behaviours
- Forge strong links with external stakeholders e.g. editorial and commercial colleagues at our media clients, publishers and suppliers
- Support the Ecommerce Manager with supplier and client communications
- Select and curate books and products for promotions
- Field review information (‘taggings’) requests from media partners for books that are being covered in the newspapers
- Prepare site metrics and reporting information
- Support the Ecommerce Managers to develop and deliver a campaign plan connected to the company’s strategic objectives.
- Support the Ecommerce Managers as required
- Work with the Ecommerce Managers to ensure each campaign is well organized, planned, delivered and reported on
- Help to deliver marketing activities across multiple channels and platforms in relation to your accounts
- Brief design, advertising and any other written and visual assets as required
- Write, build and send marketing emails
- Help the Ecommerce Managers manage and maintain the store product information and creative assets, including category, pricing and CMS management
- Become proficient in using BigCommerce and associated platforms to ensure each store is kept up to date and regularly refreshed
- The Monwell team
- Senior editors and marketing teams associated with your clients
- Supplier account managers
- At least 1 year of experience in an office environment
- Aptitude and interest in digital technologies and ecommerce
- An interest in books and literature would be a bonus
- Demonstrable organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to work from home and use remote working meeting solutions
About Monwell Ltd
Monwell Ltd is an ecommerce company established in 2016. We are the merchant behind online shops for the TLS, the Guardian, The Daily Mail, The Daily Express and Archant Community Media, selling mainly books, alongside prints and branded merchandise.
Our sites are built with a combination of leading, enterprise-level technologies, including BigCommerce, dotdigital, Searchspring and Comestri. Within our team of 6 we manage all elements of the sites from product curation, marketing, design, operations and site optimisation. Product development and fulfilment are managed by our third party partners.
We work closely with publishers, suppliers and our media partners to ensure our sites are tailored to reflect each publication’s brand and content.
We’re a dynamic, independent company with ambitious plans for growth.
Competitive salary and 30 days annual leave pro rata (in addition to public
holidays). Home working compensation available. Flexible working will be considered.
For more information visit www.monwell.co.uk
How to apply: Email your CV and cover letter, with specific reference to the role responsibilities in the job description, to firstname.lastname@example.org along with information of your current position, salary and notice period by Monday 30th November