Do you have experience of developing products from concept to delivery or Editorial content delivery management? Our client is a not-for-profit international organisation who publish high quality scientific resources. They are looking for a New Product Development Manager to develop strategy and oversee the project management for new products and initiatives for their UK and International publishing portfolio.
- Develop, maintain and drive the growth of a profitable list of products
- Research the market and commission, evaluate proposals
- Retain overall management and responsibility for book projects from inception to post- publication
- Budgetary responsibility for the whole portfolio at buy-in and presenting business cases to key stakeholders for approval
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver content to specification and schedule
Experience / skills required:
- A proven commercial understanding and experience of product development is essential
- Can communicate effectively with IT delivery teams and content specialists
- Experience of managing cross functional teams is desirable
- Occasional travel to overseas offices will be required.
- You must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Consideration will be given to candidates interested in part-time or flexible working hours.
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 01865 339 532
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.