A new exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic News Editor to join a leading B2C publisher based in Oxford. In the role you will develop and implement a new editorial strategy, set the news agenda for a range of publications, and manage a team of reporters to deliver news coverage across print and online platforms. This is an excellent opportunity for an NCTJ qualified senior reporter/editor to take the next step up in their journalism career.
- Set the editorial agenda for news coverage across a range of publications.
- Lead a team of journalists across print and digital news content.
- Manage, guide and develop news stories with your team of reporters and help train new staff.
- Ensure that news content is published to set deadlines across multiple online platforms.
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience producing news content within B2B or B2C publishing.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage your own diverse workload.
- Ability to meet set deadlines and drive the news agenda.
- Previous leadership and line management experience is desirable.
- A good understanding of media law.
- An NCTJ/NQJ Qualification.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.