Digital Marketing Manager
Nosy Crow is looking to recruit a strategic Digital Marketing Manager to join our digital team. Nosy Crow is a multi-award winning, independent children’s publishing company based in London. We make child-focused, parent-friendly children’s books for ages 0-12. This is a great opportunity for a hardworking, bright individual to join our team.
Purpose of the Job:
The role of the successful candidate is to work across all of Nosy Crow’s digital marketing programme including social media, audio, video, and other online platforms and across the full Nosy Crow publishing list – novelty, picture book, fiction and non-fiction titles – and they may be expected to work on a range of projects at every stage of development, from concept through to delivery, and within an agreed timeframe.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with Nosy Crow’s sales, PR, design and marketing teams to maximise the success of Nosy Crow’s books and they will also manage our Digital Marketing Executive as well as our Marketing Design Manager.
Key responsibilities and tasks (dependent on experience):
- Planning strategy and delivering digital marketing campaigns across the Nosy Crow list and analysing campaign results
- Managing content creation and audience engagement across Nosy Crow’s digital marketing channels (including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Mailchimp and issuu)
- Updating and managing the Nosy Crow website and other online platforms
Key skills, characteristics and capabilities:
- Experience working in children’s or trade publishing, and in digital marketing
- An enthusiastic user of social media
- Experience with online advertising platforms (including Facebook and Google advertising)
- Comfortable using content management systems (e.g., WordPress, Mailchimp)
- Able to produce great copy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resourceful and able to demonstrate initiative – a selfstarter
How to apply
Please email your CV, accompanied by not more than 500 words on what you think you could contribute to Nosy Crow, and if you have any examples of campaigns or digital design you’ve done in the past, please feel free to include them. Please send to Felicity Culley (email@example.com). We really look forward to reading your application.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 20th February 2022.
The successful candidate must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Nosy Crow is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is an important factor in success and make recruiting decisions based on applicants’ experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
The Nosy Crow salary for people entering publishing at an entry level position is the London Living Wage. For all other jobs, including this one, salaries are dependent on skills and experience.