Digital Marketing Designer
We have an incredible opportunity for a hardworking, bright individual with the right to live and work in the UK to join our team at Nosy Crow as a Digital Marketing Designer on a full-time basis.
The role will initially be a home-working one, but will eventually be based in our London office near London Bridge.
Purpose of the Job:
The role of the Digital Marketing Designer is to create a wide range of digital marketing material across a range of formats and platforms for Nosy Crow’s acclaimed titles.
The Digital Marketing Designer will be responsible for creating content – video, animation, still imagery – across all of Nosy Crow’s digital platforms, including social media channels, the Nosy Crow website, online retail sites, and individual campaigns.
They will be required to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritising and organising their workload to achieve set deadlines.
The Digital Marketing Designer reports to the Digital Marketing Manager, working within the Digital Marketing team, and will also work closely with the Sales and Marketing team, and the Design team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating video animation content using existing media assets
- Creating image assets for use across social media, digital marketing campaigns, the Nosy Crow website, and other platforms
- Designing digital assets for online retailers
- Web design, including creating new one-page sites and microsites for key titles, series, and brands, and working across Nosy Crow’s existing portfolio of websites and platforms
- Ensuring all digital marketing communications are aligned with Nosy Crow’s brand
Key skills and experience:
- A degree in graphic design, animation, or other similar qualification
- Excellent design skills
- Proficiency in Adobe suite
- Proficiency in animation
- Proficiency in web design
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and collaborative approach
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience in children’s or trade publishing beneficial but not required, but a keen enthusiasm in the industry is essential
The successful candidate will have the right to live and work in the UK.
To apply, please email your CV and design portfolio (either as an attachment no greater than 5MB, or website or download links), and a cover letter, to Tom Bonnick (firstname.lastname@example.org), along with details of your current salary.
The closing date for applications is May 7th at midnight (UK time).
Nosy Crow is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is an important factor in success and make recruiting decisions based on applicants’ experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.