Digital Marketing Manager/ Digital Marketing Senior Executive
We’re looking to fill a full-time digital marketing role at Senior Executive or Manager level: we want to find the right individual and we are flexible about their level of experience.
This is a great opportunity for a hardworking, bright individual with the right to live and work in the UK to join our team at Nosy Crow on a full-time basis, working in our London office near London Bridge.
Purpose of the Job:
The level of autonomy will depend on the abilities and experience of the individual who best fits our hardworking, friendly team. The role of the successful candidate is to work across all of Nosy Crow’s digital marketing programme (including social media, audio, video, and other online platforms) and across the full Nosy Crow publishing list – including novelty, picture book, fiction and non-fiction titles – and they may be expected to work on a range of projects at every stage of development, from concept through to delivery, and within an agreed timeframe.
The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Senior Commissioning Editor and Business Development Manager, and will also work closely with Nosy Crow’s sales, PR and marketing teams to maximise the success of Nosy Crow’s books.
Key responsibilities and tasks (dependent on experience):
- Planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns across the Nosy Crow list and analysing campaign results
- Managing ontent creation and audience engagement across Nosy Crow’s digital marketing channels (including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Mailchimp and issuu)
- Updating and managing the Nosy Crow website and other online platforms
Key skills, characteristics and capabilities:
- Experience working in children’s or trade publishing, and in digital marketing
- An enthusiastic user of social media
- Experience with online advertising platforms (including Facebook and Google advertising)
- Comfortable using content management systems (e.g. WordPress, Mailchimp)
- Able to produce great copy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resourceful and able to demonstrate initiative – a self-starter
The successful candidate will have the right to live and work in the UK.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to Tom Bonnick (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the subject heading Digital Marketing Role, telling us at which level you would like your application to be considered.
Nosy Crow is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is an important factor in success and make recruiting decisions based on applicants’ experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
The closing date for applications is Sunday September 27th.