Are you excellent at providing business support within a busy office, have you worked in an office/ admin environment or even worked in the books industry as an office admin executive ?
A leading Audiobook Publisher is looking to appoint an Office Administrator / Business support Executive to act as main point of contact for a portfolio of library, schools, publishers and agents, and to deliver excellent business support. Based in their Berkshire office, and reporting to the Customer Services Manager, this person will be responsible for:
- Customer service and business support
- Answering customer queries in a positive manner, both via e-mail and over the phone.
- Office administration, managing spreadsheets,invoicing
- Following set tasks through from start to completion
- Assist The senior team with ad hoc office duties
- PA duties including diary management, travel arrangments
The role will require
- Experience working in customer services or office administration
- Organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Goal orientated, motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick-thinking, responsive and keen to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-organised, positive and approachable candidate, eager to work in a fast-growing business who has a passion for Audio and Books and loves working with people.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.