Working for this well-established organisation in well-appointed offices in Oxfordshire with on-site parking. You will be responsible for the HR & administrative and operational functions of the UK office of a publishing services company. Dealing with and purchasing office supplies and equipment and implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems. Organising staff attendance at conferences and arranging business travel.
HR- Advising line managers and other employees on HR related matters. Creating personnel files for new staff. Reviewing and maintaining employee benefits. Managing the recruitment and on-boarding processes - providing induction training. Supporting managers with the recruitment process.
- Great administration experience and well organised, with excellent communication skills.
- You will be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work both within a team and alone
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Google Suites is advantageous.
- Experience of organising and assisting with events.
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures.
This role come with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Onsite parking available.