Do you have experience working with XML in academic or professional/online publishing? This online Content Production Editor role is a great opportunity for a Production Editor with XML knowledge to coordinate the production-editorial workflow of an established academic and professional publishing. This is a permanent role, based in either London or Oxford, which will start remotely and offer home-working (up to 3 days a week) in the long term.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage digital content through all stages of production
- Coordinate conversion of backlist titles to XML
- Provide production cost estimates and schedules
- Write copy-editing and proofreading briefs, overseeing freelancers
What you’ll have:
- Experience working with XML in a publishing environment is essential
- Solid copy-editing and proof-reading skills
- A strong project manager with great organisation and time-management
- Meticulous and thorough approach
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.