Do you have a background in academic journals publishing? Do you have line-management experience and a solid understanding of online journal peer-review? You will be thriving in this Online Project Manager role at a leading academic publisher in London. You will oversee the work of the online peer-review team and collaborate with other departments to improve systems efficiency.
- Manage the online peer review team, setting objectives and reviewing performance to ensure targets are met
- Oversee the implementation and strategy of the online peer review system
- Develop metrics to measure and report on progress, success and benefits
- Work closely with editorial staff to provide support and implement site change requests on journal sites
- Explore external product development and partnerships
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience within academic journals publishing is essential
- Strong understanding of the peer review system, ideally using web-based online submission and peer review systems such as ScholarOne Manuscripts
- Line management or supervisory experience is a bonus
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.