A leading scientific publisher based in London is looking for an Open Access Operations Manager covering a 12 month FTC to oversee the OA workflow and its processes, and take responsibility over the APC process across Gold OA and hybrid titles.
Working closely with sales teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- running and analysing sales processes and reports
- recommending and implementing improvements which can be made to existing processes
- managing a team of OA Publishing Assistants
- advising on new sales deals, becoming the main point of contact with institution and partners
- understanding and proactively reviewing OA policies as required
- problem solving and escalating any issues to the OA Product Manager
- participating in internal and external meetings by being the spokesperson for the OA Operations Team
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience with OA titles and an awareness of the journals publishing landscape, but our client is really looking for someone who has strong analytical and problem solving skills with experience in a leadership role. Get in touch for more information!
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.