Are you an experienced Administrator, looking for a new role that will offer variety and a new challenge in children’s publishing? We have a lovely role working for a successful children’s publisher in Suffolk. This role will report to the Operations Manager and will assist the operations and shipping teams with admin support as needed, liaising with freight forwarders along with logistics and buying teams of well-known retailers and distributors.
Some of the key responsibilities will involve:
- Providing support to the Operations team
- Processing customer orders, meeting customer requirements
- Providing a range of administrative support to the shipping team
- Communicating with 3rd party suppliers in the Far East to ensure customer requirements are met and deliveries are made on time
- Maintain key supplier relationships
- General admin duties including, emails, raising purchase orders, inputting data, checking paperwork and maintaining the CRM database
We are looking for a highly organised individual with proven admin/office experience with solid IT skills, including strong Excel skills. You will be a confident communicator, highly organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your work.
If you are looking for a varied and interesting administrative role and interested in children’s books, then please do apply by sending your CV and short cover note, outlining your salary expectations, and we will send you a full job description.