Would you like to further develop your Operations experience and are you available to start a new role in early January 2023?
We have a brilliant opportunity with this international membership organisation for an experienced administrator who will be responsible for managing the development and delivery of a series of training courses within the UK and overseas. This role is a 12 month maternity contract and offers hybrid working of 1-2 days in their lovely London office and the rest of the week, working from home.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- The scheduling, monitoring and administration of Accreditation programmes and specialised courses
- Responsible for registration and confirmation of delegates on public courses
- Progressing changes and updates of course notes from tutors to production
- Sourcing tutors for public training courses
- Sourcing suitable venues for public training dates in line with budgetary constraints
- Working in conjunction with the Training Operations Manager on annual public training budgets
- Provide cover for other team members when required
Ideally you will have some experience of working within a training/administration role and your experience of database management will be essential. Experience with Salesforce is desirable but not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidate. An excellent telephone manner is essential and first class written and verbal communication skills will be important. As an ambassador for the values of the organisation, you will deliver a Customer First approach in all aspects of your role.
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package with this position.
If you would like to receive further details on this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV and salary expectations.