An independent multi-award-winning children’s publisher in London is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their small, friendly and fast-paced team. Working closely with the Head of Operations, you will ensure the administration and operations processes are in place and well managed.
This 12-month contract will offer you a rare and fantastic opportunity to work with multiple departments in a small and successful publisher. This position is ideally looking for someone to start near the end of July.
- Manage air, sea and land forwarders to ensure deliveries
Work with warehouse and suppliers to ensure that ancillary requests are done on time and to budget
- Collate stock reports weekly, ensure stock level and data feeds are accurate
- Manage oversea distributor and ensure the stock level is met and resolve issues that arise
- Work closely with the sales team to fulfil orders accurately
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience using Biblio with advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience working with UK books distributor and a demonstrable understanding of the workflow
- Strong numeracy skills and excellent organisation skills
- Strategic and ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Adaptive and flexible nature with a willingness to pick up on multiple tasks
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.