An independent multi-award-winning children’s publisher in London is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their small, friendly and fast-paced team. Working closely with the Head of Operations, you will ensure the administration and operations processes are in place and well managed.
This 12-month contract will offer you a rare and fantastic opportunity to work with multiple departments in a small and successful publisher. This position is ideally looking for someone to start near the end of July.
- Manage air, sea and land forwarders to ensure deliveries
Work with warehouse and suppliers to ensure that ancillary requests are done on time and to budget
- Collate stock reports weekly, ensure stock level and data feeds are accurate
- Manage oversea distributor and ensure the stock level is met and resolve issues that arise
- Work closely with the sales team to fulfil orders accurately
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience using Biblio with advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience working with UK books distributor and a demonstrable understanding of the workflow
- Strong numeracy skills and excellent organisation skills
- Strategic and ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Adaptive and flexible nature with a willingness to pick up on multiple tasks