Temporary PA for 3 months
Are you a confident PA who has worked within a busy corporate environment who has supported the Chief Executive with there daily requirements.
Our client is an organisation focussed on provider rights, content and licensing solutions for the publishing industry are currently seeking a Temporary PA to join the team.
Key responsibilities will be
- Provide a high level of communication support
- Email and diary management
- Organising Board, internal & external meetings
- Compiling Board packs (quarterly) and papers for meetings
- Booking business travel and accommodation as required
- General administrative Support
- working knowledge of MS word/Excel including mail merge / database management / keyboard skills /PowerPoint
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with excellent administrative experience who is a confident communicator and is keen to work with senior management. The successful candidate will be a proactive self starter with the ability to prioritise and take on tasks whilst being highly organised, resilient and be able to hit the floor running . Get in touch asap to find out more!
To apply for this position, please contact Jennie Hooper at Inspired Selection publishing recruitment agency (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Please provide a CV and your current salary details in your application. To view all current opportunities available via Inspired Selection, please visit our website at www.inspiredselection.com.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.