Are you interested in publishing? Would you like to work for a highly successful publisher of beautiful books? Our client, a global publisher is looking for an experienced, and motivated P.A/Administrator to work for two senior members of the publishing team, providing organisational and admin support.
This is a pivotal role within the team and you will need to be super organised, with the ability to multi-task and deal with people of all levels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing diaries and arranging the Publisher’s and Sales Director’s travel/accommodation, including book fair schedules and visas
- Senior management support – diary management, travel, expenses, setting up and taking minutes for meetings
- Organise meetings; drafting agendas, collating meeting packs, booking meeting rooms, taking minutes etc.
- Responsible for the Publisher’s post and respond accordingly
- Coordinate management meetings, business meetings, project meetings, launch meetings
- Create PowerPoint presentations as and when required
This is a fabulous P.A role within a busy publishing division and the successful person will have experience of managing complex, busy diaries and travel arrangements for senior management. You will have strong multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritise your work, and possess solid PC skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Previous demonstrable experience of working in a busy office is essential as is the ability work well under pressure sometimes and to deadlines, particularly around Book Fair time. Your attention to detail will be meticulous and experience of dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information is a must.
If you would like to bring your experience and skills set to this lovely P.A role please send your CV and salary expectations and we will be happy to send you further information.
This role is available immediately, so early applications may be prioritised.