SEO Content Executive
The SEO Content Executive will work on writing and managing SEO-led content on www.panmacmillan.com. You will play a key role in the SEO strategy, and technical approach for the website. You will be passionate about growing our audiences in line with business objectives and have a solid knowledge of SEO.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Web Editor to plan and manage the SEO content schedule ensuring that it propels our strategy, drives traffic growth and supports our publishing.
- Working with the Head of Website Content to design and manage the SEO strategy, proactively contributing innovative ideas and initiatives.
- Writing engaging and highly optimized digital content.
- Proactively researching and reporting on trends for content ideas and opportunities for organic traffic growth.
- Analysing data from several analytics platforms and SEO tools and sharing insights and learnings with the wider team.
- Proactively researching and sharing advances and changes within the SEO industry, highlighting opportunities and risks with the digital and technical teams.
- Delivering weekly and monthly reports with valuable insights around user behaviour and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Working within the website team on the development roadmap to ensure SEO is front and centre.
- Ensuring best practice SEO across our articles.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in SEO content writing with a strong working knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO best practices.
- Demonstrable experience writing and optimising long-form SEO articles with a strong editorial tone.
- A strong desire to innovate and a passion for thinking outside of the box.
- Exemplary analysis skills and experience using platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEM Rush.
- Experience designing and delivering digital reports.
- An ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize effectively.
- Experience working with developers and/or technical teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Spelling and grammar.
We’d love it if you had (desirable but not essential):
- A genuine love of reading.
- Enthusiasm for working within a fast-paced reactive team.
- Experience working across other digital marketing channels and platforms.
Salary starting from: £28,000 onwards
Hiring Manager: Connie Roff, Head of Website Content
Closing Date: 10 July 2022
This is a permanent contract, and will be based in our office in Farringdon, London, with some flexibility to work from home each week.
We are highly committed to equality and diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. Our full Diversity & Inclusion Pledge is available here https://www.panmacmillan.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.
Please note that all personal information which we process in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice available here: https://panmacmillan.com/recruitment-privacy-notice. Please read our Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your application