Content Marketing Executive (TikTok)
Department: Digital and Communications
Are you passionate about TikTok and helping books reach new readers? An exciting brand new role is available in a creative digital team at a leading award-winning publisher.
As part of the Digital Communications team, the Content Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating video content for our brand new TikTok channel, reaching new readers and developing links with the BookTok community. Your knowledge and insight will be key in keeping the business informed, and you will report back to the business on key trends, channel analytics and influencer behaviour. You will also be supporting influencer marketing activity to our highly engaged influencer community across various social media platforms.
Your usual day might look like checking in on TikTok analytics, gleaning insight as to content and channel performance, and feeding this back to the Senior Metadata and Content Manager. Using your insight and creative skills you would then plan out and create video content for our TikTok channel to support our publishing and our channel growth. Your afternoon could be spent in supporting the Creative Producer plan and deliver influencer marketing activity, creating additional content for Instagram, and creating a monthly report on TikTok learnings, trends and successes to send round to the business.
- TikTok idea generation and content creation
- Instagram content creation
- Supporting the in-house influencer programme with planning, communication, mail-outs and growth
- Influencer list expansion - using our social media tool to source more influencers for our community
- Identifying content sponsorship opportunities - identifying social media influencers, YouTubers and TikTokers, both within BookTube but also beyond, to support our publishing
- Staying abreast of TikTok trends and reporting on book and wider consumer TikTok trends as well as data and insights from our own channel to the business
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience of TikTok content creation and editing tools
- Knowledge and experience of online video communities
- Knowledge and experience of managing TikTok channel admin
- Understanding of the influencer landscape on TikTok, YouTube and Instagram
- Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to deliver on regular deadlines and provide organisational support for logistics
- Excellent communication skills, and capability to communicate sensitively in an online environment
- Research and analytical skills
We'd love it if you had…
- Experience working in a social media role
- Passion for TikTok with a keen interest in books
- Core knowledge and experience of high quality TikTok content creation, either from a brand or from an owned channel
- Creativity and ability to create engaging and responsive content
- Experience or familiarity with Google Suite
Salary starting from: £25,000
Hiring Manager: Elle Jones, Senior Metadata and Content Manager
Closing Date: Monday 31st January 2022
The position will be 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
By applying for any roles at MPIL (including Pan Macmillan) you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated here: http://www.macmillandistribution.co.uk/recruitmentprivacynotice
Please, read these before submitting any applications.