We have an incredible opportunity with a London-based membership charity who are looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Manager to oversee the strategic development of the society's activities and ensure they deliver a wonderful service to their members. The role is part-time 3 days a week, and is an unmissable opportunity to work in a role which is crucial to the Society's positive impact within the scientific research community.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will work closely with the Director of Strategy and the Chief Programmes Officer to devise and implement evaluation frameworks for the Society's activities. In this role, you will be:
- Developing and reviewing an organisation-wide approach to evaluating outcomes across all activities
- Building productive relationships with partner organisations, members and key stakeholders
- Leading on monitoring and evaluation exercises both internally and externally, and putting together reports to communicate the Society's impact to external audiences as well as community and council stakeholders
- Identifying and coordinating external suppliers for ad hoc commissioned evaluation projects
- Communicating via the Society's platform, social media and publications and monitoring them for engagement with projects
This role will suit a candidate with strong attention to detail and excellent stakeholder management skills. We're looking for someone with a successful track record of leading short-term and long-term evaluation projects, familiar with various evaluation methodologies and statistics, and able to conduct qualitative and quantitative research as needed. Previous experience in membership organisations and charities is desirable.
Early applications will be prioritised, so if this sounds like you don't hesitate to get in touch!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.