Do you have demonstrable expertise in identifying and developing partnership opportunities and have a strong sense of brand-building? This is a new role with a leading London based Membership Society, who are looking to appoint a Partnerships and Development Manager, to work with colleagues, members and partners to develop new opportunities which ensure the Society is at the forefront of open science initiatives. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Development, you will drive partnership opportunities forward, and identify and build strong relationships with key contacts, and coordinate input from across departments. The Society offers a hybrid working arrangement, working two days a week from their London office.
- Planning and executing business development and partnership opportunities within the UK and internationally
- Servicing existing and developing relationships to support the retention and growth of the society’s income generating activities
- Developing and executing implementation plans that maximise opportunities among priority communities in the UK and internationally
- Presenting progress reports to the Head of Marketing and Development and the Leadership Team
- Representing the Society externally and build suitable partnerships that can bring added value to the Society’s programmes
A self-starter, you will have a strong desire to manage and develop new and existing partnerships. The key focus with this role will be on researching new potential partnership opportunities with a view to increasing quality and content. This role could suit a candidate who has been working within a ‘partnership’ team with a not for profit organisation or a similar membership organisation, and is now looking to bring their relevant experience to a more responsible role, and looking to take their next career step.
The Society offers an excellent salary and benefits package with this role.
For further details on this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and salary expectations.