Do you have experience in Academic publishing and excellent knowledge of the peer review process? Our client is a leading scholarly publisher looking for a Peer Review Editor to join their friendly team. You will be managing the workflow a portfolio of titles, ensuring quality and timely review of content to an agreed set of key performance indicators. You will also be the main point of contact for a external editors, providing expertise advise on best practice and publication ethics. This full time permanent role is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate and can be done remotely from anywhere in the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting a remote team external journal support staff across a portfolio of journal titles, managing performance and quality
- Monitoring the peer review process and assist in the development and implementation of journal strategy
- Act as a first point of contact for escalation of copyright, rights and ethics queries from journal support staff
What you’ll have:
- Experience in Academic Publishing managing peer review process
- Ability to work to pressurised deadlines
- A good problem solver with ability to resolve conflict and improve processes
- Strong project management, scheduling and budgeting
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at email@example.com or 020 3574 4431
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.