Are you looking for a remote working position in academic publishing? We're looking to fill two exciting Peer Review Editor posts with a prestigious global publisher on their journals team, managing the peer review process. This post will suit both entry and junior level candidates looking to get into the industry, or those who are looking to take a step up into a more autonomous role. Either way, we are looking for candidates who have some experience working on a journals portfolio with responsibilities covering the peer review process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support internal and external teams involved in peer review tasks
- Handle queries and resolving issues around the peer review process from internal teams and external stakeholders
- Support the editorial team with journal development
- Ensure good editorial practices across the portfolio in line with publishing research integrity initiatives
- Streamline submission systems to improve author and editor experience through the process
- Implement strategic changes across the portfolio working collaboratively with publishing teams
If you're passionate about research publishing, and would like to find out more about the role, please do get in touch for more information!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.