We are looking for a great communicator with an understanding of copyright and publishing to join a collaborative team in central London. You will work closely with well-known publishers, helping them to manage permissions and providing first class customer service via telephone and email.
This 12-month maternity cover is an excellent opportunity for a publishing graduate or first-jobber with a passion for publishing and an interest in copyright and licensing.
- Assist with the administration of permissions services
- Monitor and respond to helpdesk requests from rights holders
- Respond to permissions requests and queries via telephone and email
- Collect user feedback to feed into product maintenance and development activities
- Provide status reports as required
Experience / skills required:
- First class communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner
- Some experience or knowledge of permissions management/issues surrounding copyright
- Experience in an office based role
- Solid IT skills including MS office and in particular MS Excel
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.