Head of Finance
PFD is one of the longest-established literary and talent agencies in London developing industry- leading work in fields of literature, film, television, radio, audio public speaking, digital platforms, and journalism.
As the agency approaches its 100th year we are looking for an experienced Financial Controller with a passion for communicating through numbers to help guide us through our plans for organic growth.
- To manage the finance functions of the group with responsibility for direct management covering core income/expense/payroll cycles and delivery of all Statutory and Management reporting.
- Oversee all Tax filings including VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax and client-side Withholding Tax filings.
- Management of year end Statutory Filings in conjunction with company Auditors.
- Preparation of monthly group management accounts and associated reporting of subsidiary companies, including budget/target tracking of profit and loss, balance sheet reporting and cashflow forecasting.
- Preparation of annual budget and multiyear plan for board approval.
- Management of key service providers including Accounting/Tax/Audit/Insurance and Banking services.
- Management of company secretarial filings for the group
- Qualified accountant with experience of Solo Company and Consolidated Group reporting.
- A hands-on Finance professional with experience of managing in a small company environment.
- An approachable individual who has a passion for standards.
- Proven track record of clear and concise delivery of financial information to key stakeholders (Management, Board, Shareholders).
- Solid experience preparing and reporting key company tax filings including VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax, and client-side royalty Withholding Taxes.
The office is in a Central London location, and this will be a hybrid role with a requirement to be in the office at least three days a week, with the option to work remotely for two. Salary dependent on experience. Please apply with your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to Fiona Petheram at email@example.com by June 9th 2023.