Sales & Operations Executive
Phaidon works with the world’s most influential artists, designers, chefs, architects, and photographers to publish important books that represent the very best in design, quality, and taste. Phaidon is headquartered in London and New York City and for our London office we are currently looking for a Sales & Operations Executive.
The position is based in our London office and will report into the Head of Sales & Business Development for UK & EMEA. We are looking for a highly energetic, motivated individual with a minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience ideally in publishing or a similar industry within a commercial or operations team.
Key tasks will include:
- responding to sales enquiries and processing orders
- outreaching new sales leads by email and telephone
- supporting the team with sales and marketing materials
- supporting the organisation and running of events
- providing administrative support for the supply chain manager
- liaising directly with our warehouse (UK and international)
Experience & skills required:
- proven experience working in sales or operations, preferably in the publishing industry
- highly organized and disciplined individual with a great eye for detail
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- ability to interact directly with customers and distributors
- experienced with systems including Excel, MS Office, Google Drive
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Graeme Eaves at email@example.com
Phaidon employs people based on their abilities and experience. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally and aim to attract and develop talent from a wide range of backgrounds and identities to reflect our diverse, international audience.