Head of Sales/ Sales Director
Post Wave Publishing is a leading Chinese publisher. It publishes a wide range of adult and children’s titles both originated and translated. It is establishing a UK office to originate English language publications and to publish books in translation.
Post Wave UK is seeking a senior sales professional to head up our UK and global sales of English Language books. We are looking for an experienced salesperson, ideally with experience in children’s books.
- Oversight of all sales in the UK/US and other English language markets
- Setting sales budgets and forecasts
- Forging excellent customer relations
- Participating and contributing to the building of the publishing list
- Leading key account strategy and review
- Stock management in multiple locations
- Reporting and analysing sales and stock data
The ideal candidate should have:
- Trade publishing sales experience, preferably in children’s books, though that is not essential
- A proven track record in increasing sales and managing key accounts and special sales
- Creative approach to sales and selling
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to prioritise workload
- To be a great team player
This is a key role in the establishment of Post Wave UK and as such a competitive package is on offer. The role will be based in our new London office, hybrid working and report to Emma Hopkin, Managing Director of Post Wave UK.