Would you like to join a fantastic Children’s books publisher? Do you have good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and experience in Mac-based pre-press? We are looking for a Pre-press & Archive Assistant with an understanding of co-edition publishing and excellent organisation skills. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside the design and production departments of this well-loved Children’s book publisher. This is a full-time permanent position based in London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process files through prepress functions including pre-flight, colour checks, file format, etc.
- Check assets in/out of the Biblio DAM system, inclduing meta-data and security levels
- Ensure colleagues in production and design teams have the best tools and workflows available to create high quality books
- Provide user support and troubleshooting for all prepress processes
What you’ll have:
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS, incl. InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro
- Experience working in Mac-based prepress role
- Good understanding of co-edition publishing and print production
- Keen eye for detail with solid organisation and time-management skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.