Are you a commercially driven project manager and with a strong strategic approach to marketing? Our client is a leading academic publisher based in Oxford looking for someone to join their team in an exciting and newly created role. In this role you will be responsible for leading the delivery of all pricing related workflows for the Books Marketing team, working closely with key stakeholders and driving buy-in across the business.
Pricing Project Manager Key duties:
- Standardize and lead procedures for regular pricing updates
- Ensure pricing projects are supported and delivered by organising and coordinating cross-functional participation and contribution
- Manage internal stakeholder communication flow on all pricing projects
- Manage pricing calendar, and regular launches of pricing experimentation projects
- Manage the flow of data driven from pricing activity and ensure insights are brought into relevant dialogue
- Work closely with the insight teams to analyse data sets that inform activity
- Liaise with channel stakeholders to capture needs and deliver pricing work accordingly
- Work with senior stakeholders towards more fundamental pricing policies
Pricing Project Manager Experience / skills required:
- Merchandising methodologies
- Commercial risk management
- Strong Excel skills
- A focus on commercial results and making evidence-based decisions
- Problem solving and strategic thinking ability
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- A focus on learning and self-development
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.