An internationally renowned publishing house seeking an enthusiastic digital product assistant to join the growing Product Management team.
The successful candidate will be involved in both the development of new products and the maintenance of live web products from award-winning Academic digital portfolio, Visual Arts, Performing Arts, Humanities and Social Science subjects.
- Support the Product Management team in ensuring that content updates
- Platform admin interfaces to create and edit site pages and load content
- Liaise with sales, marketing and customer services to communicate addition of new content and product enhancements
- Provide regular website usage reports using Google Analytics
- Assist the Product Management team with content updates
- Assist the Product Management team in market research with end users
Publishing or web editing experience
Content management systems experience is advantageous