An innovative Book, Art & Craft, Stationery and Toy publisher is looking for a Product Compliance Coordinator to join their team.
As a Product Compliance Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our clients' products adhere to safety standards and legislation. Working closely with their procurement and production teams, you'll be responsible for coordinating administrative tasks related to safety testing, supporting the Compliance and Sustainability Manager, and ensuring seamless compliance processes throughout their product development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in a compliance or production role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Compliance and Sustainability Manager with customer-specific testing
- Coordinating administrative tasks related to safety testing and checking test reports
- Ownership of a portion of titles on the publishing plan, conducting labelling and test requirements reviews ahead of production (with the support of the Compliance and Sustainability Manager)
- Supporting the Sales team checking customers pre-contracts to identify specific testing requirements
- Liaising with Suppliers around audit compliance
- Supporting Production team with relevant product test reports
The ideal candidate will be:
- Interest in learning and gaining knowledge in compliance
- Flexible and adaptable to the growing demands of an expanding business
- Organised with good attention to detail
- IT skills - proficient in outlook, excel and word
- Proactive and self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Confidence and a good communicator
- Initiative, honesty, and integrity
- Professional and tactful
- A Team Player
The team work on a hybrid basis from the office based in Bath and offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Charlotte email@example.com with your CV.
At Wonderful, we are dedicated to promoting diversity in all its forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment that promotes equal opportunities for wonderful people. We actively encourage candidates from under-represented groups to apply and warmly welcome all individuals with exceptional abilities, irrespective of their background.