I’m looking for an enthusiastic Product Development Manager with commissioning and market research experience to join a professional B2B publishers based in North Yorkshire. This is a great opportunity for candidates to create a commissioning portfolio and develop within a small niche publication.
- Support the company growth strategy through new and existing publications and portfolio development.
- Identify new opportunities for new products and markets.
- Work in partnership with key contributors to develop new products and publications.
- Commission editors and writers to develop content.
- Monitor competitor activity and research the current professional market, identifying gaps in the market.
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of undertaking market research, ensuring that you have a good grasp of the market.
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to work to budgets and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good commercial experience and attention to detail.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.