A leading music publisher has a new opening for a Product Manager to join their team in central London. In this varied role, you will work closely with colleagues across the company to inform new releases of sheet music and maximise sales to customers.
- Develop a full understanding of the products, the customers and the music market
- Manage product ranges on the ecommerce site and other sales channels
- Influence the creation of new products by providing customer and market insight to editorial colleagues
- Work with marketing colleagues on new product launches and identify new sales opportunities
- Manage catalogue ranges and promotional products to provide the best product offering to customers
Experience / skills required:
- Proven passion for music (ideally as a trained musician) and an experienced user of printed music
- Experience in book publishing or retail
- Commercial and success oriented
- Numerate with strong excel skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Olivia Constantinides
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.