A globally recognised professional education organisation is seeking a Product Manager to be responsible for a fantastic range of prestigious products and their associated publications and certifications. This role offers an excellent salary and the possibility for remote/hybrid working, from the company's London office.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, the main remit of the Product Manager is to define the vision, purpose, positioning, key elements and differentiators for the product portfolio. Responsibilities will include:
- Define and execute the product roadmap, focusing on new opportunities and maintaining relevance of existing portfolios
- Drive a strategic view of content development to ensure the portfolio is supported by appropriate thought leadership materials
- Work proactively and collaboratively with teams across the business to ensure all aspects of product development, launch and in-market support are considered at the initial stages
- Ensure the successful development and launch of new or updated products
- Gather all market research/opportunity analysis associated with a potential new product
- Participate in all aspects of Product design
- Design and manage the testing strategy for all products in development, to ensure they are consistently meeting the needs of the target audiences
- Prioritise maintenance and improvement activities for each product in market, to ensure continued relevance and positive customer experience
- Input key elements to the go-to-market plans that are developed by Marketing, including positioning, key messaging, pricing etc
The ideal Product Manager will be an analytical problem solver and have some prior experience in a Product Manager or Product Owner type role. An understanding of the education, EdTech, professional qualifications, or e-learning sectors would be highly valuable. The Product Manager will need to have excellent communication, combined ideally with experience of managing a solution-based product portfolio including the full lifecycle management, from discovery to delivery. Excellent people skills to build relationships cross-functionally, globally, will also be key. To find out more about this exciting new role, get in touch ASAP!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.