We have a super new remote role, working for a highly successful academic publisher as their new Product Manager, within their Product & Services team. This varied new role will involve spending much of your time working with people across the organization and chairing service-specific working groups. You will be responsible for managing the company’s Services offerings, delivering the strategy and owning the roadmap. The position also includes coordinating discovery of new services.
Some of the key day to day aspects of the role will involve:
- Responsibility for the roadmap for services and driving it forward
- Manage services through the lifecycle
- Working closely with other departments to deliver on the roadmap and commercial expectations of the programme
- Acting as business owner for new digital developments, ensuring requirements are fully understood and developed to customer needs
- Coordinating all activity to support services across the business
The successful person will be commercially aware, ideally with product or service development experience, and preferably from an academic publishing background. You will have strong analytical skills and experience of working with customers to understand their requirements.
This role can be worked on a full remote basis, but candidates will need to be based in the UK. The role offers an attractive salary and great company benefits.
For further information please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations.