A brilliant independent publisher of trade and academic books is hiring a Product Manager at a junior level for their amazing digital portfolio of academic resources! This role can be partially home based, with a couple of days a week in either London or Oxford.
Reporting into the Director of Product Management, the role will be responsible for:
- Managing a list of digital products, ensuring they meet users needs and that all new products, features and updates are delivered on time
- Assisting on the development of new products from initial conception, including carrying out market research with end-users and librarians, and determining costing
- Leading on the design and development of new products, taking responsibility for MVP's, product requirements and scope
- Overseeing testing phases and reporting bugs and other errors
- Liaising with external developers
- Providing usage analytics reports and recommendations on opportunities for improving content and user experience
This is an amazing opportunity to join an award-winning publisher and further a career in digital product management. This role will suit someone with some experience delivering digital resources, interpreting usage analytics and understanding user needs and how they translate into new content and updates.
You should have great project management and problem solving skills, and a good grasp of CMS, web usability and ideally XML.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.