We have an exciting new role of Product Manager - Education with a world renowned publisher where you will have the chance to contribute to the success of both existing products through ensuring their customer fit, whilst be involved in developing new online products. This is a rare opportunity to bring your Education / ELT product knowledge to a global player in publishing and play a vital role in their ongoing success across the Education landscape. The role offers flexible, remote working with an expectation to visit the company's central London office c. 2 days per week as from September.
As Product Manager - Education you will work in a collaborative environment to support the creation and ongoing management of both print and online products focused on the ELT market. Your main responsibilities will include:
- To support new product builds and existing product enhancements
- Leading projects as assigned and providing support in product testing, developing release communications, product reporting and post-launch assessments
- Interacting regularly with customers and the wider market
- Ensuring clear documentation of product offerings, functionality and content for each product is available to support sales and inform customers
- Leading on market research projects and drafting of business proposals that outline the reasons and strategies for developing new products
- Working cross-functionally and with external vendors to ensure projects are delivered on time and to specification
With a background in Education and/or ELT publishing the ideal Product Manager will have experience of developing and managing print, online and digital products for the Education sector, internationally, and have a customer-centred approach. An understanding of the latest trends and developments in the online education space will be key, along with the ability to prioritise and demonstrate excellent time management skills. As a proactive problem solver and a collaborative team player, you will thrive on developing online education products that meet the needs of ELT customer groups around the world. The company offer an excellent salary and benefits package and the chance to develop a long-lasting career with a global publisher.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.