Are you a Product Manager looking for an exciting new role in academic publishing? We are working with an award winning international publisher, looking for a Product Manager to lead the delivery of a research platform for their very successful Journals team. This is a wonderful opportunity to contribute to the complete redesign and upgrade of the platform, and lead on the development of user-focused research tools.
- Creating a product roadmap and defining priorities for enhancement projects, drawing on user analytics and working closely with UX Designers to explore new concepts
- Collaborating with key stakeholders, designers and other technology vendors to meet business goals for the new platform
- Leading meetings and project teams, driving forward the decision making and delivery process
- Developing a full understanding of the platform, looking at product usage data and conducting additional user research to inform enhancement projects
- Communicating progress to non-technical teams, ensuring product features and enhancements are promoted accurately
- Engaging in new technologies and innovation to inform strategic product decisions
This role will suit a Product Manager with a background in UX and UI processes, and experience in integrating user research in the product development process. You should have very strong communication and relationship management skills, and be able to coordinate complex projects and assign tasks to ensure key deadlines are met. Candidates don't need to come from a publishing background, though knowledge of research platforms will be advantageous, but they do need to show a good understanding of learning and research technology, and latest tech trends. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.