Our client, a leading educational publisher and is now looking for a new Product Manager to join their offices in London or Oxford. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to manage the publication of a list of educational subjects. This is a 6-month FTC.
- Conduct market research with teachers and students to understand costumer needs
- Create business cases for new products including budgets and work closely with the sales and marketing departments to develop successful campaigns
- Commission authors and collaborate with internal teams to ensure the timely launch of products
- Develop print and digital content that is meets the market needs
Experience / skills required:
- Established editorial experience with print and digital educational publishing
- Excellent knowledge of the educational market, ideally secondary schools level
- Proven project management skills and ability to multitask and work under strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Teaching experience would be an advantage
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 7034 7902
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.