We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join a leading educational publisher on a 12 month fixed term parental leave contract. The company offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, alongside the option to work remotely or from their London office, or a blend of the two.
The Product Marketing Manager will support the end-to-end marketing positioning of the Business and Economics publishing portfolio through the promotion of both their print and digital solutions. As Product Marketing Manager for the Business and Economics portfolio you will have responsibility for the product messaging, defining the value proposition, and supporting go-to-market channels for the Higher Education products. You will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to customer proposals and create effective sales training resources and workshops.
- Monitor the sales pipeline of your products via CRM data, sales reports, and through collaboration with the sales team
- Create sales tools such as training materials, customer presentations, flyers, proposal templates, and case studies.
- Develop compelling customer proposals, and join customer calls/meetings as a subject matter expert.
- Partner with the operations and inventory team on frontlist and backlist forecasting.
The ideal Product Marketing Manager will have solid marketing experience working in the Publishing or Higher Education sectors, or a relevant related industry. They will have experience of planning and delivering product marketing campaigns, and possess an approachable personality and the confidence to present to internal and external stakeholders. If you've strong marketing expertise and are looking for a new challenge and the chance to join a world-renowned Education publishing organisation then get in touch ASAP.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.