A globally recognised education organisation is seeking a Product Owner to join their Assessment division. This role offers an excellent salary and benefits, and can be conducted on a fully remote basis.
The role of the Product Owner and Business Integration Analyst (Assessment) is to be an enabler for the successful implementation of change within the company's Assessment division. They will coordinate between key stakeholders, including IT, 3rd party collaborators and internal teams, ensuring the continued smooth and efficient delivery of all Assessment services, acting as the voice of the customer.
As Product Owner you will do this by being involved in all Assessment change initiatives. Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing ideas and information based on knowledge and experience gained within Assessment
- Being responsible for signing off on all Business Requirement Documents and Functional specifications for Assessment
- Being accountable and responsible for management and sign off of user stories ensuring the business needs and functional requirements are met
- Responsible for the coordination of review and sign off of Wireframes to ensure the end user experience and user interface is optimal
- Being involved in the change management process to ensure success of service and product design
- Supporting the development and review of project enhancements, additions to business requirements and significant change controls to streamline releases
- Responsible for the management and coordination of all User Acceptance Testing within Assessment
- Facilitating the handover of change initiatives/projects and processes to a business as usual activity, ensuring the continued smooth and efficient delivery of exams
The ideal Product Owner will be a strategic thinker and have good knowledge of Assessment operations, with experience or exposure to either School Assessment Services, Subject Operations or Assessment Material Administration. An understanding and experience of using different assessment technologies and their uses as a tool for assessment processes would be highly valuable along with experience of agile processes. The Product Owner will need to have excellent communication and analytical skills, and strong problem-solving abilities, combined ideally with experience of working on other successful change / project initiatives. A good understanding of UX/UI principles to enable an effective review of development wireframes will also be very beneficial.
To find out more about this pivotal role, get in touch ASAP!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.