We have a fabulous new role, to work with a well-known global publisher based in London, providing administrative and data support to the Production Department. This is a super opportunity to learn all about the production side of publishing as the role will be extremely varied and hands-on.
Reporting to the Head of Production, some of the key responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Updating systems/reports and provide feedback on work in progress
- Keep accurate records in the production systems and departmental filing/archiving systems
- Assist with departmental/divisional tasks
- Carry out administration as part of the book production process, including checking and approving invoices
- Organise training for the Production Department and keep up to date with any changes/developments with company systems
- Arrange/attend meetings as directed by the Head of Production
- Assist with reprints as required and manage the administration of global tenders
This is a wonderful opportunity for a pro-active team-player who is organised and quick to pick up systems. The successful person will have relevant administration experience in a busy office environment and will be deadline-driven with a solid knowledge of Microsoft packages, including an excellent command of Excel. You will be an experienced multi-tasker with strong prioritising skills and a great communicator. You should have the ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues and suppliers, with a head for numeracy.
If you are looking for a role which will give you great job satisfaction and you like working in a very busy environment, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. This role carries a generous salary and benefits package