A major B2B commodities publisher in central London is looking for a Production and Marketing Coordinator to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a keen interest in print and digital media to become a brand advocate and gain valuable experience.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to help drive performance by focusing on key business areas
- Oversee print and digital advertising, work with in-house teams to design and create collateral
- Coordinate with advertisers, print, brand and agency contacts to develop campaigns
- Analyse and report on content-related material to help market and guide future digital products
Experience / skills required:
- A keen interest in learning about the technology, media and telecoms market
- Customer-focused and a proficiency with key applications (InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- An interest in working and learning about different cultures
- Previous CMS experience would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.