We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production and Sales Operation Assistant to join a leading non-fiction trade publisher in central London. You will be supporting the publisher on the daily operational tasks. This is an ideal role for someone who has some sales administration or production experience within a publishing environment.
Production and Sales Operations Assistant Key duties:
- Provide sales administrative support and compile inventory reports
- Liaise with printers and suppliers to obtain reprint costings
- Prepare and submit reprint purchase order to printers
- Submit metadata and files on various online platforms
- Send out samples and mail catalogues to clients
Production and Sales Operations Assistant Experience / skills required:
- Excellent Microsoft office skill, especially Excel
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills with a keen eye for details
- Knowledge of Nielsen BookScan, BiblioLive, ONIX or Adobe Acrobat will be advantageous
- Some production experience is desirable
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.