Do you have some experience in print production? Do you have a passion for publishing? An independent publisher is currently seeking a Production Assistant to join their team in central London. This role provides variety and requires a good eye for detail. It would be a great next step for a production assistant or intern who can work efficiently and independently.
- Work on print and digital publications including magazines, books, and promotional materials
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget and meet high quality standards
- Co-ordinate the production of titles with external suppliers and printers
- Provide feedback and updates to the Production Manager regularly and flag up any potential issue
- Develop and maintain the highest standards of customer care
Experience / skills required:
- Some experience in a production and pre-press role in a publishing environment
- Some understanding of production processes form concept to delivery
- Familiarity with InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat and Insite and experience using a Mac is essential
- Numerate with an excellent eye for detail
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.